Monday 18 March 2013

More bloody snow!

This is getting tedious. More bloody snow. Fortunately today is a rest day but tomorrow morning I was going to be up early for a 10 mile run and the forecast isn't looking good. I've always got to weight up the risk v the reward of running in the snow. If it's really bad I'll jump on my turbo trainer. But in the meantime I will work on my presentation for Wednesday night. I always take these occassions seriously because you never know who might be inspired with the message and go on to achieve something they had always though impossible. I'm lucky that I am surrounded by people who have a "can do" attitude. In order to complete the MdS I need to continually challenge myself in training so that when the going gets tough I can see through the pain and keep going. That means tomorrow morning, snow or no snow I'll be putting in 10 miles before breakfast. Take care out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment