Thursday 3 February 2011

Blown away

Well the plans for today changed due to the weather and a sports massage.  The weather was headline news and I was pleased to see that common sense took over for the tri club and they cancelled the group run.  Trees were being blown down and a lorry overturned in my town so perhaps a sensible move.  However I had forgotten I had an appointment with Grant for a sports massage.  As I am not training at ironman level currently I thought it wouldn't be too bad - think again.  Aaaaaaaaaagggggggggggooooooonnnnnnyyyyyyyyy!  Having a tree fall on me would have caused less pain but it's an essential part of the training making sure the muscles in your legs are not knotted.  I just need to keep stretching and go back and see him on a regular basis.  Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment