Sunday 30 January 2011

Fit for life

I'm writing this blog from the comfort of my couch while watching the footie.  Now before you think I have wimped out of this weekends training this break is my recovery following my 13k run this afternoon - an essential part if training.  I was particularly pleased as it follows a hectic social life - we finished our ceilidh last night at 2.30am and had to get back this morning for my sons football match at 10am.  My heart rate was within the limits and my speed was good. 
Last night I met some very successful people who had extremely busy lives and following our discussion they have promised to set some goals around biathlon and triathlon because they realise that being fit for life helps all aspects of your life.  Missionironman continues to spread the word!

No comments:

Post a Comment