Sunday 6 June 2010

Juggling

The morning started off in A&E with my daughter who had fallen of her trampoline the day before - we had iced it but the pain was still there.  Turns out it was broken so felling really good about that one especially as I hadn't had time to put up the safety net.  Then onto a football tournament with my son to watch parents shouting abuse at each other.  They are passed their best and really need a rest - the kids that is!
Went out for a brick (bike & run) session not feeling motivated.  However as I had very specific goals in my last major training session before Bala next weekend, my focus improved and I got stuck in.  Great bike session for 1hr 15 minutes and then straight onto the run.  It was set up for a faster than normal run and although my legs felt tired at the beginning I had a good run.  This just goes to prove that it is about your attitude and focus.  Next weeks training will be lighter as I prepare for Bala but this weekend has demonstrated the importance of mental attitude in achieving your goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment